Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Follow plant safety and environmental programs and procedures that are in compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Follow OEM and work order directions for proper installation, overhaul, operation, periodic inspections, and preventive maintenance following precision maintenance techniques on plant packaging and process equipment to insure efficient operation without direct or constant supervision and with minimum downtime.
- Set up assigned production lines and assist in changeovers as required.
- Provide feedback to improve maintenance activities in the future including preventive tasks, parts, tools and etc.
- Perform building and grounds maintenance activities, including but not limited to changing light bulbs, electrical repairs, and construction. Assist in general building repairs.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematic prints of plant equipment and electrical lay outs, in order to fabricate, build, and/or revamp equipment and electrical systems with minimal supervision or verbal instruction.
- Perform routine preventive, proactive, corrective and emergency activities on all assigned equipment based on technical and computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) maintenance requirements.
- Participate with and/or execute small projects.
- Participate in root cause analysis (RCA) and implement corrective actions.
- Initiate actions to maintain work areas in a neat, orderly and safe environment in accordance with established HACCP program requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Perform other tasks as required by lead or supervisory personnel within the expectations of efficient plant operations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.