Salary Range $18.00 - $29.78 Hourly
Job Shift 3rd Shift
• Perform charge preparation and melt operations.
• Set up and operate centrifugal casting machines to make a variety of castings to very close tolerances. Select, insert, position, check sizes and secure dies and cores as necessary. Mount, secure, clean and spray molds. Slag off and pour metal at proper temperature.
• Responsible for adherence to melt and casting process through controls, measuring, documentation, etc. Offer recommendations for process improvements.
• Participate in Pour Groups and other teams to improve all aspects of casting production.
• Maintain clean, orderly, safe facilities.
• Direct, assist, and train other operators and helpers as needed.
• Prepare and send metal samples to lab for analysis. Calculate and make adjustments, weighing additions to heats, as required to bring chemistry to specified levels Maintain accurate records of melt activity and "Heat Sheet" information.
• Prepare and inspect shells per procedures.
• Assist in die setups and transfer of metal (i.e. operation of overhead crane, etc.).
• Clean and maintain furnaces and related equipment. Repair and rebuild furnaces and ladle linings as needed. Qualifications
• Melt and/or casting experience preferred. • Must be able to follow written and verbal procedures.
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace
Insurance: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance Leave
Holidays: Vacation, Paid Holidays Retirement & Financial
401K Plan, Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical)
Education and Training: Tuition Reimbursement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer