To be successful the candidate should have the following attributes, skills, or experience:
- High School diploma or GED and post High School education in NDT or a technical field preferred
- Trained & Qualified to W.I. Radiation Operating, Emergency, & Security Procedures
- Certification to RT Level II, to SNT-TC-1A, NAS-410 & Navsea Tech Pub. 010/271
- Able to follow written and verbal instruction with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written skills. High attention to detail and team player.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Office, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High technical and mechanical aptitude
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace