Financial AnalystAt Uline, Finance isn't just about the numbers; it's about supporting the entire business.
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Come visit one of our Open Houses! Visit uline.jobs for details. Position Responsibilities
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Take part in the development and implementation of cost-saving initiatives and yearly budgeting / forecasting.
- Provide analysis and opinions on company operations.
- Assist with monthly and ad-hoc analysis in numerous functional areas including Finance, Sales, Operations, HR and IT.
- Bachelor's degree. Finance or Accounting major preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong team player with a desire to advance within the Finance department.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.