Requisition ID: 2755
As a key member of the REV Aftermarket Parts Team, the Customer Service Representative will ensure we meet or exceed our commitments to our customers through the efficient management of the quote/order management, logistics and invoicing processes for aftermarket parts for specialty vehicles. This high-volume, multi-tasking position will require effective and pro-active verbal and written communication of information, and the prompt resolution of customer issues. By providing these services, the Customer Service Representative and team supports the business, helps them to attain their sales goals and executes the company’s marketplace strategy. The Customer Service Representative is a key position that ensures prospects and our customers/dealers have a favorable experience when interacting with our company and wants to continue purchasing from us. In addition to handling inbound communication, the Customer Service Representative will also initiate outbound communication to prospects and our customers/dealers to maintain active business relationships.
Provides world class customer service by understanding and interpreting parts inquiries; providing parts information and support to their quote/ordering, pricing, shipping and invoicing requests/questions and developing new and existing dealer/customer relationships.
- Handle customer inquiries (email and telephone) with a high standard of service in a friendly manner
- Provides order management support for aftermarket parts for new and existing accounts
- Processes quotes and orders with complete and accurate information.
- Contributes to customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of orders.
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders to create or set up any data or material to support order management
- Sets up new customers in REV Parts systems and provide order management support
- Provides prompt problem resolution for customer/dealer issues/concerns
- Works with internal stakeholders to expedite orders at customers’/dealers’ request
- Provides customers/dealers training for REV Parts systems and ordering tools.
- Be resourceful in gathering information necessary to resolve customer matters
- Collects stakeholder feedback regarding the following: parts offerings, parts programs and policies, pricing and systems
- Escalate calls as appropriate ensuring a soft transition if an inquiry is beyond scope of knowledge
- Enters appropriate information regarding account issues/activity into the customer/issue tracking system
- Processes credit and debit memos as needed
- Aftermarket parts programs and polices support and execution
- Supports parts sales promotions
- Fosters a positive team atmosphere in all functions of Customer Support.
- Maintain a “customer first” attitude at all times.
- Provide feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Works confidently within the team of customer service representatives and with other areas of REV Parts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements (education, experience, travel, physical, work environment):
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service or a related field experience
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills to effectively interact and support external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong organizational and self-motivation skills
- Ability to research and solve problems independently
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position
- Ability to work effectively both as a team player and as an individual contributor
- Prior experience in Parts/Service/Ordering/Warehousing is an asset
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to interact with people at all organizational levels
- Experience in manufacturing and/or working with other technical products is a plus
- Proficient computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with an order management system and /or contact relationship management system is preferred
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Travel = 10%
- Required to wear protective equipment while at production facilities
- Driven to satisfy customers and grow the Aftermarket business
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously and with dignity
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and employees
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Demonstrates continuous willingness to meet commitments
- Focus on quality and service