Junior Product Marketing AssociateUline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 120 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Come visit one of our Open Houses! Visit uline.jobs for details. Position Responsibilities
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Ensure new product information and visuals are complete, accurate and compelling prior to Catalog and Website layout meetings.
- Conceptualize new product positioning in terms of relationship to existing products and external perspectives of customers.
- Review market research and internal reports to anticipate product trends, competitive actions and marketing strategies.
- Maintain open, efficient communication between Creative, Merchandising and Internet departments on new and existing product development and web marketing.
- Analyze return reports and work to lower return percentages.
- Provide administrative support for Product Marketing Team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of Access a plus.
- AS400 or database experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.#LI-AR1