At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
The Insights team is responsible for providing various data points to the Field, allowing Financial Representatives and their leaders to track product sales, their compensation, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) activities, and planning metrics through Book of Business application.
Required Skillset to be successful in your role:
• 5+years of work experience with ETL, data modeling and business intelligence big data architecture.
• 5+years of experience in analyzing large data sets to build reports and dashboards for decision making.
• 3+years of experience in BI tools, particularly on Power BI
• 2+ years of experience in Spark Development, with knowledge on Databricks platform
• Experience working with AWS services like S3, EMR
• Experience in automated deployment, CICD
• Understand the nature of distributed systems design
• Programming/Scripting/Query language: Java, Python, Apache Spark, SQL.
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
• Proven Analytical, evaluative and problem-solving capabilities.
Nice to have:
• Experience with traditional data marts/warehouses
• Experience with Apache Airflow
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 26628
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Education Experience: Bachelor's Desired
Employment Experience: 6-8 years
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Date: 09/23/2019