Job Summary: The Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator will provide day-to-day support to the TA team to ensure an exceptional candidate experience and to assist in expediting the recruiting process overall. He/she will also support campus recruiting/relations efforts by coordinating, executing and attending events.
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager
Direct Supply is the nation's leading supplier of equipment, services and eCommerce systems to the Senior Living profession. Since 1985, we have assembled one of the brightest, hardest-working teams in America. Our high-tech culture is fast paced, and our business continues to grow at an astounding rate year after year. Best of all, we are a Milwaukee-based, 100% employee-owned company that offers great opportunities for ambitious, motivated people.
Essential Job Functions Responsibilities:
- Support TA team and Campus Recruiting Manager in the organization and execution of events.
- Attend recruiting and community events on behalf of Direct Supply and the TA team.
- Assist with sourcing of talent from resume databases, social media and networking activities.
- Recruit and source for intern talent.
- Work with recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates to coordinate and schedule phone and in-person interviews.
- Post, remove and refresh job postings on internal and external recruiting sites.
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System, Taleo, through updating candidates' status, uploading resumes and other miscellaneous duties.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Talent Acquisition metric reporting.
- Prepare and deliver candidate folders and offer packets for new hires.
- Process drug screens, background checks, offer letters, orientation scheduling, and other onboarding related duties.
- Assist in the management of interview process including:
- Greeting candidates and escorting them to interviews as needed
- Arranging meals as needed
- Ensuring seamless interview process by communicating to interviewers when there is an interruption to the original schedule
- Adjusting travel schedules as needed
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing support candidates through the interview process via communication and logistical planning.
- Communicate with hiring leaders in regards to candidates, interview schedules, debrief meetings and scheduling adjustments.
- Assist in the completion of new hire paperwork.
- Serve as a backup at the reception desk for our Company Ambassador.
- Special projects as assigned by leader.
- Assist in the training of Recruiting Assistant