- Establish & coordinate different administrative services of the subsidiary
- Supervises account-keeping, compliance with legal requirements and group standards, management of accountancy services and preparation of consolidated financial statement, in accordance with Group reporting standards.
- Guarantees reliability and lead times for publication of company economic data (budget, reporting and consolidation according to Group standards, social audits according to local accounting requirements, local tax returns, cash flow, medium-term plan).
- Manages and optimizes cash with the support of the Business Unit / Corporate Treasury.
- Implements all means enabling funding of the subsidiary (contact with banks, search for funding, search for subventions).
- Ensures that all means are implemented to recover debts of the company (customer due payments, etc.).
- Guarantees reliability of cash forecasts in the short term (6 months) medium term (12 months) and in the scope of the medium term plan of the subsidiary.
- Accountable for the management control of the site and interface with the Financial network.
- Supervises local IT.
- Support Partner to Operations
- Is a strong partner of the Plant Manager and the team to set and meet financial and operational targets, improve hourly rates, enforce internal controls and processes.
- Prepare and challenge budget plans, forecasts, hourly rates of all plan-specific financial studies/projects, with a
focus on associated action plans.
- Validates profitability of investments and products.
- Advises Plant Director / Business Unit / Finance network where appropriate (within field of expert knowledge).
- Carries out specific analysis at the request of the Plant Manager and Financial network.
- Represents the company as delegation of authority for tax and administrative organizations in the country concerned, banks and local insurance companies, local courts in the event of disputes/proceedings involving the company.
- Manage their Business Activity
- According to the business activity objectives, establishes action plans and coordinates the missions of his/ her team in a consistent way.
- Proposes and controls the annual operational activity budget.
- Proposes necessary resources to achieve objectives and implements necessary actions for any changes in staff
(recruitment, transfers, dismissals) and investments according to budget and social constraints.
- Follows activity performance indicators, implements corrective actions if necessary, and communicates them to teams.
- Carries out the annual appraisal interviews, creates the objectives of his/her team, by associating the functional ones, then ensures the deployment.
- Develops employee skills and proposes necessary training to maintain performance working with the Staff Manager.
- Advises employees on their career development in agreement with the staff manager and promotes internal mobility.
- Proposes wage increases, in agreement with the Staff Managers and within the framework of the HR Group policy.
- Applies appropriate disciplinary measures to staff if necessary.
- Strives to maintain team motivation and a positive working atmosphere.
- Controls and approves expenses (trips, etc.) along with absence requests for their team.
- Ensures updates of job definitions according to Group processes.
- Prepares reports and reporting documents for the activity.
- Internal Control
- Ensures existing internal control rules are applied (segregation of duties, rights management, etc.).
- Proposes improvements when necessary.
- Implement processes to embed internal controls
If you are a game changer who can fulfill these requirements, apply today!