* Utilize CRM, Oracle, OTIS, EDGE, Excel, Word, PPT and O365
* Research and process customer credits/debits
* Order Entry: First production, repeat, prototype, and Mod
* Customer order tracking and expediting
* Create and maintain customer records and price files
* Provide customer documents (i.e. policies, forms, engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, etc.)
* Research and provide backup details for audit controls
* Assist with special projects as requested
* Other related items to enhance/support the customer's experience
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Experienced Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, O365.
* Customer service experience preferred related to industrial manufacturing.
* Preferred experience with Oracle or another ERP software.