Position Title: Rideshare Driver - Assembly
Looking for work and have a valid driver's license? Then QPS is happy to pay you for your skills and services! QPS is currently looking for employees to flex their mechanical skills as well as reward you for your technique behind the wheel. This job consists of two parts:
1) Work as a mechanical assembler for a booming, international company. This company is currently looking for 2nd shift assemblers to work on a variety of different lines across the facility. Those who enjoy working with power tools and working as a team will thrive at this fast-paced, energetic company. With comprehensive benefits and career advancement opportunities upon hire, this is a great first step toward your new career.
2) Drive our QPS Rideshare van! We are looking for dependable drivers to transport themselves and their coworkers to work on a daily basis. To reward such hard work and commitment, QPS is offering a substantial hourly premium for drivers, as well as a van to utilize not only for transportation to and from work, but also to use in their free time as well!
If you have an interest in exciting assembly work at a global company, and would love to get rewarded for your driving skills, QPS has the perfect job for you! This is a temp to hire opportunity in the Whitewater area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Read, learn, understand and interpret blueprints/work instructions/schematics and other instructions written or verbal to complete assembly of products
- Follow established guidelines and quality standards
- Comply with all safety regulations
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to established procedures
- Ensure safe pick up and drop off of Rideshare riders before and after shift
- Experience is a plus but willing to train the right candidate
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/schematics
- Valid driver's license
- Acceptable MVR
Available upon completion of temp to hire period