Position Title: Brake Press Operator
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Hours: 4:00am-2:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Are you looking to work for a company that makes a global impact in the custom hydraulic industry? If so, this company has a great opportunity available, looking to add motivated and capable candidates. This is a direct hire 1st shift Brake Press Operator position working closely with sheet metal laser cutters. Interested in learning more? Apply today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up and operate a hydraulic brake press to a set of work instructions.
- Select correct tooling for the job.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tools required.
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations.
- Evaluate, correct, and take actions necessary to prevent external quality issues.
- Utilize a variety of material lifting devices (cranes, positioners, magnets, hooks, etc.).
- Utilize a variety of material control devices (fixtures, templates, etc.).
- Work responsibly and safely at all times.
- Participate in the plan to organize, control and maintain the work environment.
- Must have experience using computers.
- Must have basic metal fabrication background and metal press forming experience.
- Basic dimensional measuring and shop math competence.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Must be able to stand 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50-100lbs regularly. (Anything over 50lbs. will require a two person lift or an overhead crane).
- Competitive salary.
- 401k with company match.
- Full insurance benefit program.
- Company-paid short term disability and life insurance.
- Paid holiday time.
- Tuition reimbursement program for employees.
- On-site fitness center.