If you are a dynamic and driven Customer Service Representative who has the desire to work and enjoy a career with a highly regarded financial institution, please apply for this entry level Teller position at our Branch.
- Provide an exceptional service experience to members while assisting them with their financial transactions.
- Follow our core values (honesty, integrity, fairness, respect and excellence) in all actions with members and coworkers.
- Receive and process member financial transactions including: deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Welcome members and provides routine information concerning services and directs members to appropriate department for specific information and service. Educate and advise members regarding credit union products and services.
- Post transactions to member accounts and maintain member records.
- Balance cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing, computer input, and answering the telephone.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Hmong is a plus.
Physical requirements include: standing, sitting, walking, using hands and fingers, reaching including reaching above the shoulder, talking and hearing: visual acuity; occasional stooping or crouching and occasional lifting a maximum of 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must have a professional and enthusiastic attitude and also needs to like to help people.
- Accuracy and ability to operate computers and related office equipment as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Appleton Avenue Branch is located at 7025 W. Appleton Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53216. Lobby hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Drive-Up hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Must be available to work Saturdays. Part time hours = 20 to 29 hours/week. Varied days/hours based on business needs.
Application instructions: External candidates should apply online at www.ecu.com/careers. Work experience and education levels must be current on applications and resumes to be fully considered for openings within ECU.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States