Provides administrative support for CEO or assigned senior executive(s) and anticipates needs related to the business function or department that are broad, varied, and confidential in nature.
- Prepares, drafts, composes and edits incoming/outgoing correspondence, reports and other documents as requested.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, agendas, contact information and auxiliary materials for assigned executive(s).
- Manages various projects in relation to the businesses they support
- Answers incoming calls, takes messages, screens and handles routine items to facilitate timely resolution and efficient use of resources
- Creates presentations and materials for quarterly/annual updates in support of the executive or other team members.
- Coordinates office related invoices and expense reports and obtains appropriate approvals per audit standards.
- Serves as point of contact/lead for a variety of company or divisional activities including facilitating communication, registration, and representation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Work with logistics carriers to enusure timely delivery of products and resolve any freight related concerns
- Enters new orders and communicates delivery schedules
- Work in SAP to enter, track and verify orders
Job Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive company information, including “insider information”
- Ability to prioritize, understand and manage complex information and projects in a fast-paced, flexible work environment
- Advanced working knowledge of department functions and processes
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization, specifically senior executives
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced experience with Microsoft office suite of products, Google Applications, and other software associated with assigned work
- Ability to take independent action and solve complex problems with limited involvement from others
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
Associates Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of five years experience in an executive assistant role, other support or equivalent experience in a professional service environment
Physical & Environmental Requirements
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America's number one marketer of pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of power generation, lawn and garden, turf care and job site products through its Briggs & Stratton, Simplicity, Snapper, Snapper Pro Ferris, PowerBoss, Allmand, Billy Goat, Murray, Branco and Victa brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.