Sheboygan, WIJob Summary
The Vollrath Company is looking to fill the position of Videographer & Editor to join their growing marketing team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for video and thrive in a creative environment.
The Videographer & Editor will be responsible for assisting content marketing efforts through video production and editing. They will drive the development of video content to educate target audiences throughout all stages of the buyer's journey and establish Vollrath Company as an industry leader. Content may include short features, tutorials, simple animations, and other creative, engaging forms of multimedia content.
- Produce fresh, high-quality video content for a range of multimedia requests
- Utilize existing video footage and direct the creation of new footage as the need arises
- Work collaboratively with team members and brainstorm creative approaches
- Manipulate and edit footage in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Trim footage segments and put together logical sequencing
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Prepare media files for distribution across multiple digital platforms
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency
- 3+ years of proven work experience with video editing
- Bachelor's degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field
- Proficient with digital technology and editing software packages (i.e. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Video Editing: 2+ year (Preferred)
- Videography: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Video Production: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Concept, storyboard, produce and edit video content for brand, web and social channels.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Creative Director when creating Vollrath Brand visual design language.
- Direct team during production, including assistants, gaffer, talent, and second camera operator to ensure that lighting, framing, action is consistent with concept, brand and media platform.
- Oversee all technical decisions including audio, lighting, composition, blocking etc.
- Stay current with industry trends.
- Keep brand at the forefront of editorial content using best practices.
- Work closely with creative team to communicate brand vision and elevate brand visual content.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of applicable digital pro.
- Treat all people with Respect - People matter. Understand your audience and your impact. We are better when people are heard and valued for their unique perspective.
- Take Ownership - People are counting on you. Act with integrity and follow through on commitments.
- Empower Action - We succeed when we work together. Our differences make us stronger and create better outcomes. People and teams are empowered to make decisions and take action.
- Commitment to Stakeholders - We are committed to knowing and exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, ownership and communities.
- Life Beyond Work - People need balance. Embrace opportunities to pursue your passions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.