Accelerated Development Plan!
401K with Match!
Willing to Train!
Are you detail-oriented? Enjoy working in a climate-controlled, clean, safe environment? This may be the position for you!
WFA Staffing has a client that has a direct hire opportunity for entry-level Operators located in their Germantown, WI facility.
The Operator visually inspects and packs parts to meet quality and customer standards.
The current openings are on the 12 Hour Day/Night Shift. Work hours are 7:00 to 7:00 under a 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
As an Operator, you will….
- Perform and successfully run production machine(s) and order processing.
- Learn to operate auto, vertical, horizontal, and blow molding presses at a variety of low, medium, or high complexity job assignments.
- Inspect parts to ensure quality standards are met.
- Perform continuous visual verification activities per the available Standards and Customer Approved parts.
- Follow work instruction, visual inspection criteria, and quality alerts per job order.
- Maintain the required records for the assigned activity.
- Pack manufactured items according to the Production Order “Packaging Instructions” or the Manufacturing Work Instruction, and construct boxes as they are needed.
- Participate in proper housekeeping practices.
- Verify scales are working properly.
- Notify the Line Lead of any product or process concerns.
- Successfully operate clean room, complete required assignments and meets all requirements.
- Train new operators as needed.
Experience and Skills:
A qualified candidate would fulfill these requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Able to work scheduled shift hours and be on time.
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
Why you should apply:
This again is a direct hire opportunity in partnership with WFA Staffing.
- Excellent Teamwork and culture
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Great Benefits & Competitive Wages
- 401K Match
- Paid Holidays
Please contact Kelly; KFishnick@wfastaffing.com for consideration