|Job Title:||Operations Business Analyst|
|Shift:||Standard Office Exempt 8 am - 5 pm|
The Operations Business Analyst will work with the operations group to define a future state for operational excellence and prioritize projects to achieve future state. The Operations Business Analyst is the strategic advisor between stakeholders and users to the IT support functions. They will also oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality, performance reporting, and effective transition to end users.
* Assist in development of the Operations strategy for Business Systems (ie. data management, business intelligence, smart factories, IIoT, etc.) and Processes. Benchmark industry trends and make recommendations to the operations organization. Work with the Operations group to understand and support Business Systems and Process needs, identify projects, build business cases, and facilitate project prioritization.
* Reviews and analyzes effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or leveraging existing systems. Reviews data integrity, audits reports and performs data analysis to support data requirements and initiatives, and compliance to system usage and develops recommendations for improvement.
* Develop technical scope of work for operations business, process, and systems projects including project charters, roles, tasks, milestones, and measures of success. Ensuring that stakeholder requirements are captured accurately and completed.
* Manage multiple IT projects between process owners, end users and IT tech analyst, developers, etc. Serves as a liaison between business operations and/or providers, internal information technology, systems users, and vendors. Ensure requirements of end user are matching IT development efforts. Manage project budgets, project plans, timelines and scopes. Develop test plans involving use/test cases to validate solutions.
* Manage process of project implementation ensuring effective handoff, training, and documentation. Ensure changes are fully integrated through follow-up communication, perseverance, and consistency.
* Proactively communicates and reports status to executives, business sponsors and all other stakeholders. This is done by leveraging tools such as status reports, executive briefings, and active day to day team communication. Identify and escalate (when needed) key project hurdles and roadblocks.
* Ensuring project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation.
Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience):
5+ years' experience of relevant professional experience in a manufacturing operations environment.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Engineering, or similar field.
Strong communication skills and the ability to produce information in a clear and concise manner.
Strong Data Management understanding with emphasis on end user application.
Advanced user in the Microsoft Office Suite and Statistical tools.
The ability to wear PPE in the required areas is a condition of employment.Must have valid drivers license, acceptable driving record and adequate insurance.