Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop a working knowledge of production processes
- To develop a working knowledge of sanitation practices
- Must be able to stand in one area for the duration of the assigned shift
- Must be able to lift/push/pull and carry up to 20lbs regularly and 53lbs minimally
- Must be able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts; day or night
- Reports deviations from product requirements to the supervisors or production leads
- Visually inspects products for blemishes or other flaws, extraneous vegetable material or discolored units and acts accordingly to remove the flaws or stops the line
- Stops production to report any serious deviation from requirements/specifications, or malfunction of line equipment
- To maintain area housekeeping
- To assist operators with startup, production, change over and shut down of production
- Any other duties assigned by management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must learn and follow safe working practices
- Must learn and follow good manufacturing practices
- Must learn and follow HACCP
- Must learn and follow blood borne pathogens control and practices
- Must learn and follow allergen control and practices
- Must work well with others as a production team
- Must have reliable/consistent attendance and attention to duties
- Must work accurately with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work 12 hours per day
- Work is seasonal lasting six (6) months during the calendar year
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent is required
SEI is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.