Data Analyst/Report Writer (2 positions)
Category : Data Analyst
Location/City : WI - Waukesha
Job Type : Contract
Codeworks is an IT Services firm in SE Wisconsin, known for our strong commitment to quality and for our direct client relationships.
Who We're Looking For!..
Two Data Developer/Analysts for a long-term contract opportunity.
Data Developer/Analyst is a key technical resource responsible for understanding a diverse data landscape, data analysis and reporting. The Sr. Data Developer/Analyst must have strong experience troubleshooting using SQL Server Data Tools (SSIS and SSRS) and database projects within Visual Studio. This person must be self-motivated with excellent attention to detail and able to work with moderate supervision.
* 5+ years of experience developing data solutions (e.g. ETL, reports, data warehouse).
* Extensive experience using Visual Studio and SSDT to create SSIS and SSRS solutions.
* Strong Data Analysis and reporting background.
* Solid analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Experience using git for source control a plus.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Experience working in an iterative delivery process.
* Working on data conversion efforts in the past would be a plus.
Local candidates to Milwaukee area will be given priority. If you feel that you meet the qualifications listed above and are open to working in the Milwaukee area, please forward your resume in Word format to with a copy to .
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with an office in Madison, WI-Codeworks has over 23+ years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies in Wisconsin as well as our client's national locations. Our recruiting team is extremely good at evaluating, advising, and connecting IT professionals with new opportunities that will satisfy their expectations both in salary and opportunity for growth.
For more information, please visit our website at: .
For priority career/job posting updates, please follow us on Twitter: @CodeworksIT