IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - Cleaners Wanted!
Elkhorn, Delavan and Walworth, WI
- 20-40 hrs/wk.
- Week Day, Morning and Evening shifts available
- Weekend, day shifts available
Full time benefits such had Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off and paid holidays
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represents KAS Custom Cleaning in the most positive manner with prospective and current employees, clients and suppliers in the community we serve.
- Able to determine what is needed to complete assigned job tasks. Skillfully and efficiently uses time and resources to execute said tasks.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop and scrub floors and other surfaces.
- Cleans and dusts furniture, fixtures, windows, doors, trim and related furnishings.
- Removal of trash
- Stock supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, soap, etc.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Report to proper authority any/all unsafe or dangerous conditions; equipment issues and supply needs.
- Follow Procedure cards/checklists and company policies to execute excellent work.
- Other duties as assigned