The Hyperion Lead will be responsible for the timely delivery and management of Hyperion projects globally. Candidate will be responsible for complying with RBC development standards. The successful candidate will understand and utilize Project Management Methodologies (PMM) and Six Sigma rigor to meet deliverables. This position requires a strong understanding of Data Warehousing/BI concepts to drive overall BI direction and reporting/analytics systems convergence/simplification across the Finance Area.
Project planning, budget & resource management.
Manage daily project activities, issue resolution & communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects on time, on budget & as requested by our business clients.
- Identify critical path decisions, makes recommendations & influences program leaders & business process owners to maximize project payback.
- Effectively engage global teams, Shared Services to create & propose technology designs, standards & solutions with high impact to the business.
- Manage the technical requirements, identify and resolves issues, monitor overall issue prioritization, progress tracking, and resolution.
- Participate in creation and management of technical test and cutover plans.
- Serve as the primary interface for change control and COE coordination.
BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology.
Minimum of 8 years' experience in Hyperion systems analysis and support including working with all aspects of the systems development life cycle (requirements through implementation).