Exciting opportunity for a CDL licensed driver to work in a beautiful resort setting every day! This position is responsible for transporting guests safely around the resort extending across 1300 acres.
- Responsible for transporting guests safely and securely throughout the resort upon request.
- Must have guest service experience.
- Must be knowledgeable about the resort and Lake Geneva area.
- Direct and consistent communication with the Front Office team.
- Outgoing and pleasant personality.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One or more years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must have a valid CDL license.
- Must have the ability to sit and drive for long periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills and familiarity with the hospitality industry.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective relationship with all department management, staff, personnel and general public.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Reporting Relationship Front Office Director.
Exemption Status Non-Exempt
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.