Generac Power Systems - Work with the leader in the power industry! Our Corporate Headquarters in Waukesha, WI, is seeking a Senior Manager Customer Support - Order to Cash (OTC) to join our Customer Support team.
The Senior Customer Support Manager is responsible leading the daily operations of the Order Management and the global OTC work stream. This role is responsible for leading a team of OTC managers and professionals, which includes driving strategies that support timely processing of orders with emphasis on accuracy while also driving innovation and transformation of the OTC operations to allow Generac to leverage our business technology to realize best-in-class system efficiencies and processing customer orders across Generac's global organization.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical demands:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent experience
- 7 years experience in a customer support or OTC environment with progressive growth in roles
- 2 years experience managing OTC operations including involvement in implementing processes, budgeting, and participation in strategic planning
- SAP - OTC subject matter expert
- Prior experience supporting or leading merger and acquisition integration activities for OTC
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior participation in process mapping and continuous improvement activities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail, outstanding analytical skills, and exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong cross-functional collaborator, team player, highly motivated with an upbeat personality and a positive attitude
- Excellent decision-making skills with a customer focus
- Able to resolve issues with quick thinking and decisive action
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting; close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."