Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Support the evaluation of new opportunities to increase revenue and profits.
- Market research & analysis: Conducts market research, sizing, and supporting analysis. Prepares market opportunity analysis including identifying competitive products, target clients and pricing, etc.
- Collects requirements from end-users and other subject matter experts.
- Document and communicate tactical, actionable requirements for product development and provides direction to a cross functional team to orchestrate the development and release process. Collaborate with various departments to ensure product delivery and quality goals are achieved and maintained. Work closely with Development and Quality Assurance teams to ensure a quality product is developed and deployed. Engage marketing representatives to create effective marketing plans to support the initiative and provide direction on cost, timing, training, etc. Work closely with sales team to develop innovative marketing programs, including sales tools, collateral and trade show campaigns.
- Collaborates with sales, marketing, and support department to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Provides analysis on prioritization and appropriate trade-offs regarding implementation issues based upon understanding constraints, dependencies, costs, resources and customer benefits.
- BS Degree or equivalent work/industry experience
- 5+ years direct experience working for a software development company, preferably in product mgmt.
- Analytical skills with an understanding of statistical models and how they are used in a product solution.
- Extensive user interface design experience.
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop or other UI design software.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to assess product opportunities through market research and client feedback to develop market sizing, pricing, costing and ROI analysis
- Experience with project development methodology (i.e.. Agile, Waterfall, Extreme) preferred
- Negotiation skills
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation skills to present to and persuade large and diverse audiences
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.
CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values.