Direct Supply is looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer with the ability to develop solutions using C#, ASP.net, SQL, AWS for efficiency and quality. This role will focus on developing customer-driven product enhancements to our web based products, mobile applications and/or server based transaction systems.
In this position, you will author programming tasks, design for testability, debug code and be responsible for creating and maintaining automated tests.
Reports To: Manager, Engineering
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop software solutions that meet defined usability, maintainability, scalability and reliability requirements. Solutions must drive efficiency and meet quality standards.
- Take ownership of assigned work, monitor and maintain the health of solutions generated. Increase operating efficiency and adapt to new requirements.
- Author small and well-defined programming tasks.
- Code, test and debug programs as outlined by a system's technical and functional requirements.
- Create and maintain automated testing and document testing procedures.
- Provide task breakdowns, identify dependencies and provide effort estimates.
- Identify software issues and communicate problems with team.
- Assist in preparation of functional and technical documentation to provide guidance to end users and support trouble shooting.
- Take guidance from peers and senior members and offer constructive ideas to software development solutions through sharing of discoveries and best practices.