Lots of possibilities here at Hawks in our construction and maintenance departments as we continue to grow! Install or maintain a wide variety of residential and commercial landscape projects. Be part of or lead a crew that consistently produces high quality landscape jobs in an efficient, safe and profitable manner.
Three years experience in leading or learning on a landscape construction crew.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Have the ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Experience in planting, grading, lawn, installation
- Experience in hardscape is a huge plus (patio and walk installation, and retaining wall construction)
- Capable of safely operating all types of landscape equipment.
- Valid drivers license
- A CDL or the ability to obtain one is a huge plus
- Be able to perform all job duties.
Hawks Landscape Inc. (a division of the Hawks Nursery Company) has been growing since 1875. A progressive company offering Landscape Design, Landscape Construction, Landscape Maintenance and Tree Care services, is a perfect place to start or continue a career in the field.
At Hawks, we care about the health of our employees and customers; therefore we do not allow smoking on any Hawks or customer property.