We are a medium to large structural steel manufacturer located in Milwaukee, WI. Due to continued growth Cutting Edge Fabrication is looking to add an experienced Welding Supervisor to lead our team.
The Welding Supervisor will have at 10+ years of welding and open table fit up experience. The Welding Supervisor will be well versed in MIG, TIG, Stick, Air-arc welding, blueprint reading and strong fabrication process experience to improve quality and efficiency on the shop floor. Previous Supervisory experience a plus, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Train, develop and mentor new and existing employees on safety, weld, open table fit up and set up procedures to maximize each employees maximum potential.
2. Responsible for meeting production goals and deadlines.
3. Analyze jobs for process improvement and efficiency.
4. Work with Quality Manager/CWI and Plant Supervisor on process development, implementation and quality standards
5. Conduct first piece and final inspections
6. Create and build fixtures as required
All applicants please apply online.