Work with the leader in the power industry! Generac is a Wisconsin based $1.8 billion market-leading manufacturing company that builds quality power products that positively impacts the lives of our customers. We have a new opportunity in our Waukesha facility for a self-starting, detail orientated Sales Engineer II that would like to be a part of a solid local company that offers career growth and development. Our Sales Engineer II provides technical sales support to engineering distribution and provides technical training to both internal and external customers. This role will also interface with industrial dealers, national accounts and engineers providing a portfolio of power solutions through technical expertise.
Primary Responsibilities follow:
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Provides customer service and technical sales phone support to distribution and their customers.
- Coordinates special design options between distribution and specials engineering.
- Assists with tracking and closing large industrial projects.
- Helps manage accounts’ unique requirements.
- Supports marketing and sales by developing support materials, such as papers and presentations.
- Provides technical training for both internal and external customers.
- Manages customer interaction events, such as supporting fly-ins.
- Advocates necessary product improvement and the resolution of customers; issues (e.g., inspection issues and application and service issues).
- Works with system integrators, shelter suppliers and installers relative to any issues.
- Supports the sizing program data.
- Creates drawings supporting sales efforts.
- Creates presentation supporting products or applications.
- Ensures national accounts needs are being met with knowledgeable prompt support.
- Interfaces with existing industrial dealers, national accounts and consulting/design engineers creating additional sales by providing a portfolio of power solutions through technical knowledge and expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- Minimum 3+ years of sales engineer experience, supporting customers at a consulting engineer level.
Generac offers an excellent benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, vacation, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, company matched 401K, career development and more!
For a complete job description and to apply on-line please visit us at www.generac.com/careers
Generac Power Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.