Asphalt Terminal Operator
Construction Resources Management, Inc. | Green Bay, WI
Full Time | $20-$27 depending on experience - Hourly
Construction Resources Management, Inc. - A Walbec Group Company
Green Bay, WI
Do you have a mechanical background, basic computer skills, ability to work non-traditional hours in an outside plant environment and desire to work in an industry that helps people reach their destinations? If so, read on!
We are looking for an Asphalt Terminal Operator to support the production process of our asphalt terminal by ensuring that the production process runs smoothly, safely and efficiently while maintaining a high level of quality and flow of materials in and out of the terminal.
In this role, you would:
- Gauge products transferred to and from tanks, trucks, barges and railcars to verify and control inventory
- Perform valve lineups, switch and tank changes to move products in and out of storage
- Follow all safety requirements to prevent product contamination, spills and avoid product loss
- Perform general maintenance responsibilities
- Communicate with appropriate individuals on manufacturing and production operations, equipment or maintenance issues within the tank farm that cannot be addressed by those on-site
- Safely operate a variety of equipment within the tank farm facility, to include, but not limited to: pumps, valves, blowers, compressors, material handling and dumping equipment, etc.
To be successful, you would be required to possess:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Industrial maintenance skills and/or the mechanical aptitude to quickly learn specific skills
- Ability to learn and comprehend Hazardous Materials Operations Training and pass associated testing requirements on an annual basis
- Valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) or the ability to quickly acquire TWIC approval
- Ability to work full work days and alternating shifts periodically work long hours, multiple shifts, nights, and weekends included when needed
- Ability to walk, climb to high places, be in confined spaces, and work periodically outside in all seasonal elements, including extreme cold or extreme heat
- Travel occasionally to other terminal locations within WI and MI
The Walbec Group offers a great benefit package including Competitive pay, Paid Time Off, Employer-paid Healthcare and Life insurance, Dental & Vision options, Generous employer contributions to 401(k) and Profit Sharing plans, Employee Assistance Programs, Career Development and more!