You'll be responsible for supporting corporate finance deliverables, establishing positive relationships with both internal and external clients, and ensuring adherence to company accounting policies and procedures. You'll ask develop and implement systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and will oversee financial operations for several client accounts.
- Oversee daily activities of accounting staff to ensure the proper accounting steps are taken for preparation of internal and external billing, ensuring timely and accurate processing and the reconciliation of client's jobs
- Develop and maintains system reports and queries
- Work with departments to ensure data integrity across the supply chain
- Work closely with teams to ensure incremental business is set up properly -- OEMs, new Business Units, new Brands
- Lead internal projects related to client realignment
- Review collection results, prepare monthly revenue, expenditure and other financial reports, deal with customer inquiries related to reports submitted
- Ensure financial deliverables are successfully achieved
- Ensure accounting cycles occur on a timely basis and accurately in accordance with GAAP
- Manage month end close process ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Review and approve journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
- Maintain Sarbanes-Oxley testing and audit requests from Corporate
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, and ideally a CPA
-3 years of accounting experience
-experience with JD Edwards and AS/400 queries.