(Adams, Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Grant, Iowa, Juneau, Lafayette, Richland & Sauk Counties)
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products including new and used forklifts, warehouse racking and other material handling products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers while maintaining existing customers.
- Achieve equipment sales goals in new and used forklifts, allied equipment, rental and new customer generation.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. Cold calling in territory.
- Evaluate customer needs and builds productive long-lasting relationships.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly itineraries, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments with customers.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territory.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Equipment Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Proven track record of achieving equipment sales quota's
- Computer competency Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRM experience
- Valid Driver's License
- High School minimum, BA/BS Preferred
- Must live in the assigned territory
What CEH Offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding health Insurance, and available vision and dental coverage
- Year-end bonus program
- Company match 401K program
- Vehicle allowance and business expense reimbursement
- Factory provided sales excellence incentives
- Support of management and staff in a positive team orientated work environment