Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Cleans, sweeps and mops floors throughout facility including bathrooms.
- Responsible for cleaning offices/cubicles (vacuuming/removal of trash/wipe down desks).
- Cleans/maintains all Break Rooms.
- Dispose of waste.
- Adheres to all GMP's.
- Follows Safety and HR protocols policies and procedures.
- Attend work as scheduled and be punctual.
- Honest throughout hiring and employment.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Report all equipment issues to supervisors, managers, and repair technicians.
- Comply with all Boulder Brands policies, procedures, and practices.
- Perform all assigned cleaning and preventative maintenance duties.
- Must be able to work and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Must be willing to submit to drug testing after any incident involving injury and/or equipment.
- Ability to adapt to change and high pressure situations.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, repeatedly.
- Aware of food safety risks and escalates found risks to lead/supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.