The Boucher Automotive Group is looking to hire a Body Shop Manager for their busy Janesville location!
POSITION: The Boucher Automotive Group is expanding in the Janesville area and looking to add a Body Shop Manager to their busy, state-of-the-art Collision Repair Center.
- Problem-solving customer inquiries
- Working with Insurance companies to ensure customer needs are met
- Hiring & monitoring all Body Shop department employees.
- Operating and maintaining Body Shop Department budgets to ensure department profitability.
- Working with marketing directives to promote new business.
- Providing training to new and existing employees; ensuring Body Shop Technicians are up to date on training through workshops, seminars, or classes.
- Communicating with Manufacturer representatives on updated warranty and policy changes
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must be 18, with a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record. Applicant must be able to comprehend direct repair programs and have an understanding of lean manufacturing and computer estimating. The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, organized and possess good customer skills. Work with a great service team in a fun, exciting atmosphere. Previous Body Shop Experience and Automotive Experience is required.
WISCONSIN’S LARGEST: Boucher has consistently moved up in rank on Automotive News’ annual list of Top 100 Largest Dealership Groups year after year; where they currently hold the position of largest dealership group in Wisconsin.
WORKPLACE: The Boucher Group has been a mainstay in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Top 100 Work Places for the past 8 years.
BENEFITS: We offer a competitive benefits package including strong base salary/commission, health insurance, dental, vision, cafeteria plan, and paid vacation days.
FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED: Since our start in 1977, The Boucher Group has been and always will be a family owned & operated business.
COMMUNITY: Our organization prides itself on what we give back to the community. We are actively involved with several charities/not-for-profit organizations including but not limited to; Muscular Dystrophy Association, La Causa, Johnetta Borum, JDRF, Vince Lombardi Charitable Funds, Bobbi-Nick Voss Charitable Funds, I Back Jack, Disabled Veterans, Fisher House, and several more.