Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Conagra Brands is seeking Sanitation Associates for 3rd Shift for their Sandwich Bros. of Wisconsin, LLC plant located in Milwaukee, WI. The Sanitation Associate is responsible for the function and carrying out the sanitation commitment for all areas of the plants including the freezer. All procedures and practices used are grounded in standards, regulations and laws addressing food safety and food quality, as well as environmental safety in accordance with Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Performs all cleaning and basic repair activities in accordance with the standards, regulations and laws governing food safety, food quality and environmental safety regulations and monitors and accurately documents all work done personally.
- Follows a cleaning routine plan for daily, weekly and monthly sanitation in all parts of the plants and offices and ensures that the plan is carried out and documented.
- Ensures that all standards for food safety and food quality are met and exceeded in accordance with KBI "World Class" initiatives.
- Assists with Maintenance Associates and Janitorial Associates and contracted service providers to assure that cleanliness standards and safe practices are used and full repairs are completed on the exterior areas of the plants.
- Supports the implementation and monitoring of all food safety and food quality standards, regulations and laws concerning sanitation and environmental safety regulations and notifies the Sanitation Supervisor of any concerns or opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains up-to-date training in all required areas Keeps work environment clean, safe and positive.
- Primary focus of all business related efforts are and must remain that of promoting excellence in all company products.
- Present the company as a good and positive business image in every aspect of your professional daily business.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.