Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
JOB DUTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Perform job with utmost Caution and Safety.
- Perform general maintenance duties, including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, plumbing, layout and fabrication
- Repair and perform preventive & predictive maintenance on all machinery
- Troubleshoot department machinery, analyze and implement corrective procedures in a safe and timely manner while adhering to SQF procedures.
- Use tools, machines and diagnostic equipment associated with the job, including machine shop and fabrication equipment
- Follow plant and department safety rules, administrative and documentation procedures.
- Assist other maintenance personnel and perform other duties as assigned and scheduled
- Assist cells in emergencies for production coverage in non-critical positions as needed, (i.e. drive forklift, assist in bagging, etc.
- Responsible for Food Safety & Quality
- Regular, Reliable attendance is necessary
- Adhere to direction set by Crew Coordinators
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated Excellent Safety Performance. Accident/Incident-free behavior preferred.
- Proven self-motivated individual that can work efficiently and productively in a self-directed environment.
- Demonstrated communication skills to interface well with co-workers, management and production employees. Design, develop and build projects involving co-workers and/or outside contractors.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and schedule work, investigate work orders, and parts checkout.
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude/experience to perform general maintenance work.
Basic knowledge of electrical controls including solid state instrumentation, PLC's and single loop controllers.
This job requires manual lifting and servicing equipment in elevated towers. Ability to enter confined spaces, work at elevated heights and wear SCBA equipment is a necessity
- Knowledge of permits and procedures for confined space entries, line breakage & working with NH3, and electrical safety.
Proven working knowledge of utility and process equipment including but not limited to: chilled and hot water circulating systems, steam and condensate systems, ammonia refrigeration systems, air systems, evaporating, drying, and blending systems.
Proficient and experienced in: hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, HVAC, plumbing and pipe fitting, electrical and controls troubleshooting, layout and fabrication - includes heliarc for sanitary pipe welding and design and fabricating to meet 3A Standards.
- Must be computer literate for proficient operation of SAP maintenance management system
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.