Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and comprehend written instructions in English
- Ability to drive forklifts including stand-up, sit-down, hi-lift, and tandems.
- Ability to work in a cold environment for long periods of time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to move up to 75 lbs
- Basic math skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Perform required safety check of equipment before use
- Move finished product from blast freezer to finished product warehouse
- Scan finished product into rack location using warehouse management system
- Transport finished product from racks according to work orders and place in staging area
- Prepare to load trailer by opening dock doors, setting dock plates, inspecting trailer, checking trailer temperatures, verifying load plan, and chocking tires.
- Load trailer according to load plan
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of forklift safety and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of proper forklift loading procedures
- Ability to understand the effects of product damage
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team at all levels
- Knowledge of GMP's
- Ability to be PIT Certified
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience Required: Minimum 6 months forklift experience preferred.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.