We are looking for a Recruiter, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable personnel to fill our clients job openings. The goal is to attract top talent, gain competitive advantage and fuel company growth.
• Design and implement client recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications if necessary
• Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
• Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Work with HR to onboard new employees
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented activity and reports
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Must represent clients brand clearly and accurately. Promote company’s reputation.
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc.)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
• Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision making skills
Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (2-4 years of recruiting)