At Crisis Prevention Institute, Marketing is about understanding new and existing customers — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Marketing Manager who understands the Healthcare market and the various roles within it. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring peers. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. The ideal candidate for this role is a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand.
Objectives of this Role
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop and execute marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
• Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
• Manage and improve lead generation and lead nurture campaigns, measuring results
• Establish a closed-loop analytics plan with the sales team to coordinate and refine sales enablement and sales/support tools
• Working in partnership, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-¬facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
• Conceptualize and execute on omnichannel, B2B campaigns throughout the consumer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar to that drives demand for our healthcare segment
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
• Manage marketing programs, establish budget guidelines, document business processes,
• Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns in a corporate setting
• Proven ability in developing and executing against multi-channel, integrated marketing communications plans, with a digital-first mindset
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confident and dynamic personality
• Strong creative outlook
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Proven experience with interactive applications and networking platforms
• Established press and media contacts
• Experience working with marketing/PR agencies
Work Relationships and Scope:
Reports directly to the VP, Marketing. There is vital interaction with all areas of the company, especially the Marketing and Creative team, Sales, Training and Support, Product Development and IT. Work is performed largely in a casual office environment. Generally, a 40-45 hour work week. There will be some variation in work due to special projects, deadlines, and other circumstances. Must have ability to perform tasks that may require standing and sitting for extended periods of time.
The successful applicant must comply with CPI’s standard background check process. In addition, during employment, the employee must comply with all customer access policies, including but not limited to obtaining and/or providing proof of required immunizations, background checks, required drug test, and in very limited circumstances, fingerprint verification.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employee assigned to this position. It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the job. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested. All requirements are subject to change over time and possible modifications may be made to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
CPI is committed to fostering a work environment that values the diversity and talents of each employee. Diversity encompasses all kinds of differences in people that may include: age, race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive edge in an ever-changing, global marketplace depends on the innovative ideas and insights that each person contributes. Diversity enhances our creative thinking and ultimately our business success. CPI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer striving for strength through diversity in our workforce.