Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Cleans and Sanitizes equipment.
- Usage of chemicals to clean machinery, Hopper, Extruder etc.
- Brooms, mops and cleans assigned line.
- Adheres to all GMP's.
- Follows Safety and HR protocols policies and procedures.
- Attend work as scheduled and be punctual.
- Honest throughout hiring and employment.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
- Must complete and pass LOTO training within the 1st 90 days, (no exception).
- Disassemble/reassemble/clean at minimum 3 lines (Muffin/Cookie/Pizza/Bagel/KN)
- Detail oriented.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Aware of food safety risks and escalates found risks to lead/supervisor.
- Physical-Lifting and Carrying: negligible occasionally , up to 50 pounds, frequently up to 25 pounds to pull or lay objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position requiring the use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Pushing or Pulling: using extremities to exert force in order to push , pull, draw, drag, haul, or tug objects exerting a negligible amount of force occasionally , up to 25 pounds frequently.
- Walking/Standing: Frequently on slick wet flooring/Standing for long periods of time.
- Talking: expressing or changing ideas by means of spoken words. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and/or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and make fine discriminations in sound.
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Fingering: picking, pinching, or otherwise working primary with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Using forceful exertions and postural stress.
- Grasping: applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm when cleaning.
- Visual: the worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities by sustained attention and balance. PPE required, steel toe boots hair net eye and ear protection. Must be able to be in confined and wet areas.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School or GED preferred.
Rate of pay: $16.00/hour + $2.00/hour Shift Differential.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.