The Regional Outside Parts Sales Manager is responsible for expanding and developing the company's customer base by building a strong sales team and providing value added services and products to the market. Achieving market share and profit goals are keys to success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies with a focus to maximize profitability, grow company market share and improve customer penetration.
- Achieve goals for sales volume/market share and gross margin
- Work closely with the purchasing and pricing teams to maximize results
- Develop relationships of value and trust with customers and coworkers
- Work with Human Resources to recruit, hire, develop, and lead a team of dedicated, resourceful, and results driven sales people
- Actively manage the outside sales team to create and maximize sales opportunities.
- Supervise and mentor all employees and ensure all duties are completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree and 6+ years of related experience or a Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of related experience preferred. Non-degreed candidates with 10+ years of progressive experience in heavy duty truck parts will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people, processes and priorities.
- Progressive thinker who embraces new ideas and implements change.
- Basic computer skills required; experience with inventory systems, and electronic part catalogs preferred
- Dependable and reliable attendance.
- Valid driver's license required.
JX Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.