Are you a legal assistant that has litigation experience? Please keep reading!
Our client - a top law firm in Downtown Milwaukee that practices Corporate and Business Law including Litigation, is looking to bolster an already strong team with an additional Legal Secretary who has litigation experience!
Not only is this a firm that was voted Top 100 Places to Work in Milwaukee, they also provide a great company culture, full benefits package, 401K, flex spending account, and...Paid Parking! How great is that!?
Wondering if you meet the qualifications for what our client is looking for? Here's what you need!
- Legal litigation experience
- E-file pleadings with state and federal courts. • Update and maintain databases. Record court dates, deposition dates, etc. on daily calendar.
- 65+ words per minute typing (you'll be typing a lot of strategic documents and interrogations)
- Type, edit, file, and compose correspondence (letters, pleadings, and other documents).
- Transcribe dictation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- 5 years experience (may consider 2-5 years experience for right candidate)
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this posting or email your resume to: email@example.com
AllianceStaff, LLC is an award winning local recruiting firm dedicated to working with the best firms and candidates in Milwaukee. We connect great people with great companies.