– Spray or apply prepared paints to products where high grade finishes are required.
– Mix specified colors to proper consistently and viscosity for spraying and brushing applications, and adjust equipment for best results.
– Prepare surfaces by filling and blending, grinding, buffing, polishing a cleaning as needed.
– Maintain and keep clean all equipment and work area.
– Inspect own work with a critical eye.
– Communicate with others
– Operate within standard operating procedures
– Adhere to all company and safety policies
– Proper call in procedures
– Other duties as assigned.
Complete all aspects of the painting process for the product, safely and in a timely manner.
– An ideal candidate will bring 2 years painting experience
– Attention to detail required.
– Fork truck and overhead crane experience.
– Must have a good attitude and be highly motivated.
– Able to take direction and handle multiple tasks.
– Satisfactory attendance to meet business needs.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org