Machine operator is responsible for preparing and producing cut designs according to specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Reads and follows work order specifications in order to cut and prepare designs in an accurate and timely fashion.
2. Operates Eagle cutting machine
a. Pull fabric from stock.
b. Load fabric.
c. Program machine to run specific design.
d. Remove cut pieces of fabric off conveyer belt.
e. Put completed fabric into bucket and deliver to sewing department or designated area.
3. Perform any recutting operations as necessary.
4. Check fabric for flaws.
5. Perform routine maintenance.
6. Make minor machine adjustments
7. Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards. Maintains 5'S Program.
8. Assist in other departments to ensure products are completed on time.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org