At Founders 3, we provide world class Real Estate Management service by caring for our clients’ assets as if they were our own. One of our properties in Madison, WI is looking for a qualified and experienced Assistant Property Manger who will be reporting to and assisting the Property Manager in coordinating all day-to-day operations of the property including the management of service contracts as well as ensuring resident and customer compliance with properties.
Promptly respond to resident inquiries and maintenance service calls.
Assist in preparation of lease agreements for residents
Assist in the preparation and distribution of monthly financial reports
Collaborate with the property manager in the preparation of the yearly income and expense budgets
Coordinates resident move-in/move-out procedures
Maintain resident and vendor files
Maintain the reporting system for logging and tracks property operational issues such as roof leaks
Assist in the collection and resolution of rent and other resident charges
Prepare and distribute resident notices such as 5-days, communications, etc
- Act as resident liaison between tenant and Mgmt/ engineering staff by dispatching and closing property management calls in a timely manner
- Prepare, process, and implement work orders
- Assist in the process of bidding, awarding and preparing service contracts
- Prepare leasing reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Inspects properties to ensure they are safe and to determine if repairs or maintenance are needed
- Respond to property emergencies as an emergency contact for residents
- Bachelor's Degree and/or industry certification preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years property management experience assisting in the management of residential real estate.
- An effective communicator with the ability to listen well and exhibit excellent follow-through.
- Promotes and fosters positive working relationships with clients, residents, co-workers, management, and corporate staff.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Possess valid driver’s license and insurance