Director of Product ManagementUline is seeking a Director of Product Management to join our Merchandising team.
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Come visit one of our Open Houses! Visit uline.jobs for details. Position Responsibilities
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Successfully lead a team of product managers and associates.
- Manage vendor relations. Build relationships with executives from key suppliers.
- Direct new and existing product development for private label and branded products.
- Develop effective negotiation strategies with suppliers to maintain Uline's competitive advantage.
- Research and analyze competitors, track market trends and pricing. Analyze product and category performance, as well as customer feedback.
- Participate in catalog preparation and layout. Lead team to recommend products for current and future print and online catalogs.
- Collaborate closely with other departments, including Creative, Quality Control, Purchasing, Sales and Customer Service.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of product / category management experience.
- Strong understanding of managing vendor relationships and successful negotiations. This includes identifying problems, recommending solutions and planning.
- A driven leader with inspiring enthusiasm for product marketing.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail that drives the big picture.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.#LI-POST