SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the Coating Division Manager and Shift Lead prepare internal and external orders for the coating process by inspecting, racking, tagging and cleaning tools using automated and manual processes. As part of their primary responsibilities, this individual will also ensure final coated product is inspected for quality, re-packaged and routed to next operations.
* Interact with internal and external customers in a 'customer-friendly' manner.
* Receive and inspect internal and external customer product for processing.
* Verify product order number, process sequence, specifications, special instructions, and quantity.
* Inspect product for unacceptable coating conditions.
* Route product for appropriate operation.
* Put product in tray for cleaning.
* Place product in baskets for automated cleaning process.
* Perform manual cleaning using chemical and mechanical methods as necessary.
* Verify cleanliness before routing to next operation.
* Responsible for performing daily process control on equipment.
* Responsible for breaking down loads by matching tag on carousel to paperwork, bin and tool before forwarding to next operation.
* Inspect finished product to verify quality coating.
* Post all performed operations into SAP and manually sign off to verify completion of task.
* Verify product is acceptable to move to next operation.
* Maintain organization and cleanliness of workstation and equipment.
* Participate in continuous improvement activities.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Preferred high school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read, understand and follow written instructions such as S.O.P.'s, work instructions, technical documents, and manufacturing prints.
* Ability to perform written communication
* Knowledge of industrial cutting tools (e.g. drills, end mills, dies, etc.) preferred, but not required.
* Individual must have strong work ethic, be high-energy, and detail-oriented.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; sit; use hand to handle, or feel objects, tool or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required to by this job include close vision and color vision.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. The job description is subject to change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com