Senior Business Intelligence DeveloperUline is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join our Technology team.
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Come visit one of our Open Houses! Visit uline.jobs for details. Position Responsibilities
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 8 to 10 years related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of data modeling, SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms including: SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI) and other reporting tools (IBM Cognos).
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.#LI-TE1