We aim to find enthusiastic, experienced and entry-level Welders, that are also career minded, to join our team! We are a fast growing company! Never a dull moment with all of the exciting components we work on! We have (2) positions available; one position for a Welder (Hardwire), and one position for a Fitter - Welder (Read Blueprints, Job Shop Experience, Hardwire Welding)
We offer excellent benefits, and regular incentives and goals for employees!
- Experience with Fitting & Welding large-scale parts. Must be able to work independently.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities- (Including the following, however, additional duties may apply as required): Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner; Read and comprehend welding instructions and structural drawings; Verifies correct quantity and quality of parts welded; Layout stitch welds; locations of weld and weld size for welders;
Work from drawings, patterns, fixtures and specifications; Layout and operate both fuel gas and plasma hand torches for fitting purposes; Move material using a forklift and crane according to standard operating procedure, safety regulations and practices; Assist with the welding of a Weldments; Perform cleaning, assembly, and straightening operations as directed by Supervision
- May be required to perform the following welding processes: SMAW, GMAC, SAW & TIG
- Ability to comply with all quality policies, specifications, and instructions
Education and Experience:
- Entry level to several years of experience as a Fitter-Welder; _
High School diploma or equivalent
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to perform basic mathematical computations required. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, andproportions to practical situations.
- Physical Demands - Ability to move or transfer products with an overhead crane, forklift or stand-up may be required. Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. when required. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This opportunity is for a position in full-service large metal fabrication and metal processing manufacturer of the highest quality, specializing in medium to large Weldments crafted by highly skilled American Welding Society (AWS) Certified welders.