The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will provide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. The Certified Nursing Assistant completes assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care. Communication and interactions with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position.
- Performs initial and ongoing data collection on all patients/residents under the direction of the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Implements plan of care developed by the Registered Nurse based on patient/resident physical, psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs.
- Provides direct patient/resident care and reports condition and changes to RN or LPN.
- Documents results of patient/resident care within established policies, procedures and scope of practice.
- Complies with all ministry policies and procedures.
- Other duties: Completes all other duties as assigned