CC&N, a leader in Low-Voltage cabling and infrastructure technologies, is seeking entry level Cable Technicians to join our team!
Are you looking to learn something about cabling and build a lasting career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for individuals who are detail oriented and can work in a fast paced environment. This is a hands-on position that will teach you to learn how to install, troubleshoot, and work as a team to get a job done.
You can learn the art of cable installation in new construction, existing infrastructures, factories and medical facilities.
Are you able to:
You must have:
- Commute to various job sites
- Transport company-provided 6' fiberglass ladder to job site
- Process paperwork accurately, neatly, and timely
- Pass pre-employment screening
- Valid Drivers' License in good standing and proof of automobile insurance
- Adherence to technician uniform dress code including high-top leather/steel-toed work boots
- Ability and desire to perform job tasks in safe manner
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
If you have any experience in or are looking to learn:
- Ability to bend, lift, twist, turn and crawl in/out of tight spaces such as desks, cubicles and ceilings.
- Ability to work from ladders and lifts with arms extended above shoulder for extended periods of time
- Ability to load, unload and move materials up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Installation of low-voltage type cabling such as voice, data, security, paging, coax, nurse-call systems, fiber optic, etc.
- Cross connect cable
- Perform fiber splicing and termination
- Terminate cable according to color codes
- Test for polarity and connectivity and repair
- Install racks and patch panels
- Set up computer rooms
CC&N is 100% Employee Owned
CC&N is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer